The Manager of Marketing Development’s primary responsibilities is to develop digital video solutions and competitive positioning and to support digital video sales strategy for Branded Entertainment Sales teams in New York and Los Angeles. Responsible for positioning Broadband TV (BBTV) as a leading digital entertainment company in the digital video landscape.
- Positioning BBTV as leading digital video and branded entertainment company in the advertising market through high-quality sales solutions, materials and strong sales storytelling.
- Perform data-driven market research and competitive analysis and translate learnings into practical and actionable insights
- Work with digital advertising sales team to make the most of every sales opportunity (proactive and reactive), by building research and data-supported solutions that match BBTV’s verticals and capabilities clearly to the market challenges and opportunities of our advertisers.
- Collaborate creatively with Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product and Production departments to develop, showcase and implement outstanding media sales solutions, branded integrations, and originals packages.
- Work closely with pricing and inventory teams to ensure sales solutions being developed are aligned with inventory projections. This includes managing against oversell, developing solutions to make use of undersold areas and assisting to build media plans that effectively capture the strategies that are taken to market.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop sales proposal and presentation materials. Development of proposals to include: creation of mockups, securing appropriate legal clearances, approval by sales management and BBTV production, and coordination with Sales and Inventory Management.
- Work with the VP Branded Entertainment – Strategy & Client Solutions and the BBTV Sales teams to build sustainable packages for cross-platform (360) selling, and collaborate on solutions for key target advertisers.
- Ability to interpret marketplace research and trends to develop thematic storytelling that aligns with BBTV capabilities and ladders up to advertiser needs.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising and/or marketing on either the media owner or agency side
- Strong interpersonal, self-starting skills
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects with defined timelines
- Ability to work in a fluid and dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to convey digital strategies in an influential manner Proficient in Google Tools, PowerPoint, Keynote, MS Office, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
Our state-of-the-art open concept office is built to give you the perfect balance of work-and-play. From the fully stocked games room, lounge spaces, movie theatre, and in-house automated barista, to healthy snacks, gym passes, and a culture committee (in charge of frequent outings and team-building events), we're not your typical 9-5 gig.
Today, we are the third largest video property on the planet (behind only Google and Facebook), and have built digital networks alongside the likes of the NBA and The Huffington Post. So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let's talk!
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes